The New Breed

6:23 PM

SNAG THIS LOOK: Black Fleece hoodie from newfrog.com, D&G jeans, Aldo high-top sneakers

Special thanks to newfrog.com for this awesome hoodie!

Earlier this month I was contacted by Gabriela from this new online shopping site called NEWFROG.COM, and was asked to try on and review one of their items that I like and they will send it to me immediately, and it's for free. So I picked a black fleece hoodie from their Men's Clothing category. They offer free shipping worldwide via China Post Mail. It's fairly fast and I received it in just 2 weeks (China Post usually takes 15-60 days with tracking).

When I received the item, I didn't expect too much from a fleece hoodie that is just worth $15, but then I was surprised by the build quality. It's really good at its price range. The thickness of the fabric is just enough to keep you warm during the cold or rainy season. It's very light weight and it's not saggy. It's very comfy and fits me very well. I love wearing it whenever I have the chance. It's quite a steal at 15 bucks. If it wasn't given to me for free, I would definitely buy it from Newfrog. :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments